In times like these, it’s all about the news.
We just launched a new News search and filtering tool to enable you to stay ahead of the competition with the latest industry updates.
Our 24/7 news desk gives you more than 13 articles a day (on average) and a valuable archive of more than 40,000 news articles.
We are now publishing “Route News” (required subscription of ch-aviation schedules) and “Who’s on the Move” (requires subscription of ch-aviation contacts). “Routes News” is being published at unprecedented levels as airlines cut routes to address a drop in demand. We believe this section will remain with hundreds of weekly updates when airlines start planning resumption of the routes when government-imposed limitations for travel will be lifted.
With a high load of news you’ll need a tool to keep you focused.
Every ch-aviation PRO subscriber now has access to this updated News Search tool, which enables you to create a personal dashboard of news at ch-aviation. The new tool provides the following options:
– Filter news by News Type, to include or exclude Route News and Who’s on the Move from the newsfeed;
– Get news by personal lists or favourites. Using the List Management tool every subscriber has an option to create a number of personal lists to include unlimited number of airlines;
– Filter news by Company and Airport. Also, users are enabled to include a few companies and airports to the newsfeed;
– Search news by text search. For example, searching “Covid-19” enables access to all related news articles;
– Filter news by geography: continents and/or countries;
– Advanced tools also enable you to filter news by aircraft parameters – market group (narrowbody, widebody, regional jet, etc.), manufacturers, aircraft family and type;
– Most search fields allow multiple selection of parameters;
– Users are able to save search parameters and load previously saved searches. This enables you to get a fully personalized news feed.
We also offer a news type cache so your searches and filters will remain for your next visit to ch-aviation. Use “clear search” feature to remove all filters from the news.
We’re continuing to work on News search enhancements, so stay tuned for future updates, including getting immediate alerts about news involving airlines on your radar. Also, in the future you will be able to choose if you want to continue to receive a weekly newsletter or switch to daily frequency, getting full control of the format and time.