Product Update – Introducing Ilyushin 76 & Dornier 228 aircraft data
We are really happy to let you know about our latest product development. We have upgraded the ch-aviation fleets and ch-aviation fleet ownership modules to include two new aircraft types: The Dornier 228 and the Ilyushin 76.
If you are currently subscribing to ch-aviation fleets or ch-aviation fleet ownership this data is already added to your subscription and ready to use. If you are not subscribing to those two modules yet, please get in touch with your dedicated account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for a complimentary two weeks trial here.
In total we have added:
- The global Dornier 228 (including the HAL228 and 228NG) fleet which currently consists of 335 aircraft. Of those 335 aircraft, 237 are currently with operators.
- All active civil variants of the Ilyushin 76 (Il-76T, Il-76TD and Il-76TD-90VD) with an operator assigned. This means we are currently tracking 121 active Ilyushin 76 aircraft.
On these aircraft we do provide the following information on a serial number level such as Registration, Construction Numbers, Current Operator, Former Operator, Delivery Operator, Wet/Dry-Lease Customer (if the aircraft is on a current wet/dry-lease contract), Age, Seats, Engines, Weight, Aircraft Status (Active, Parked, Scrapped, on Conversion etc.) and if the aircraft is currently available for sale or lease.
In addition to this we have also added dozens of smaller Dornier and Ilyushin operators to our Airline database including Senior management contacts.
The ch-aviation fleets and fleet ownership modules now feature the following aircraft types:
- Airbus A300 / A310 / A318 / A319 / A320 / A321 / A330 / A340 / A350 / A380 / A400
- Antonov An-124 / An-148 / 158 / An-178 / An-225
- ATR 42 / 72
- BAe ARJ-70 / 85 / 100 / BAe 146-100 / -200 / -300 / ATP / Jetstream 41
- Boeing B707 / 720 / B717 / B727 / B737 / B747 / B757 / B767 / B777 / B787
- Bombardier CRJ-100 / 200 / 700 / 900 / 1000 / Dash 7 / Dash 8 / CS100 / CS300
- COMAC ARJ21 / C919
- Dassault Aviation Mercure
- de Havilland Canada DHC-6
- Dornier 228 / 328 / 728
- Embraer EMB-120 / C123 / ERJ-135/-140/-145 / EMB-170 / 175 / 190 / 195 / EMB-390
- Fokker 28/70/100 / Fokker 50 /60
- Ilyushin 62 / 76* / 86 / 96 / 114
- Irkut MC-21
- Lockheed L1011
- McDonnell Douglas DC-8 / DC-9 / DC-10 / MD-11 / MD-80/90
- Mitsubishi MRJ90
- Saab 2000 / 340
- Sukhoi SuperJet 100
- Tupolev Tu-134* / Tu-154 / Tu-204 / 214 / Tu-334
- Viking Air DHC-6-400
- Xian Aircraft Company MA-60/600
* Only active aircraft are listed.